From what we’ve seen, parenting is one of the most rewarding, yet toughest jobs in the world. There is no step-by-step manual to implement all of the ways to strengthen and nurture relationships with your child. Blue Ridge Treks, LLC provides consultation to new and seasoned parents facing the challenges of raising children.
Parenting sessions are strengths-based and are solution-focused in nature. Through conversation, strategies can be implemented to help support individual and relational growth at home and at school.
This is a great way to feel supported, get ideas, implement strategies, and see real changes!
Here are some common reasons parents seek consultation services:
- Socialization and peer pressure
- Transitions and adjustment issues
- Talking to your child about difficult topics
- Understanding child and adolescent attitude and mood
- Creating healthy communication in your home
- Setting boundaries and creating fair rules
- Negotiating parenting strategies
- Positive discipline
- Grief and loss issues
- Body image issues
- Blended families / Parenting plans for divorced couples
Blue Ridge Treks, LLC offers Parenting Consultation sessions in an office based-setting, via phone, and/or via Skype. Cost is $85 for 60-minute sessions and $45 for 30-minute sessions. We accept cash, credit, check and third-party insurance reimbursement through Blue Cross / Blue Shield, HealthSCOPE, and Primary Physician’s Care.